• Timing is “Right” – Exaro is focused on large “Legacy” conventional oil and gas fields that are still operated by the major E&P companies that discovered them.
• Apply Casing Drilling and other innovative practices to these “Legacy “ fields through joint venture and direct acquisition.
• Focus on fluvial stacked and deltaic lenticular pays located within complex geological structures.
• Integrate new technologies with older techniques and existing practices for practical application into existing fields.
• Emphasize sound project planning & systematic execution.
• Conduct repetitive well operations to increase efficiencies, lower costs and maximize cash flow.
An Example Of How Exaro Energy Deploys Its Strategy